Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Half kg boneless chicken pieces
- Yogurt 180 gm
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- salt to taste
- Few skewers
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 /2 teaspoon gram masala powder
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon minced ginger-garlic
- 2 tablespoon almond paste
- saltto taste
Directions for Tikka:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl,add the chicken.
- Mix well and leave to marinade for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven or charcoal.
- Place chicken onto skewers.
- Turn every five mints or grill until juices run clear.
- Remove from skewers.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute onion till soft.
- Add onion,chili,turmeric,garam masala powder,salt,tomato puree and ginger-garlic.
- Stir fry until oil oozes out.
- Add 1/2 cup water and almond paste.
- Cook for few mints,till a thick paste forms.
- Add chicken chunks and stir for 5 mints.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Add butter at the time of serving.
- Serve hot with Naan.